Sunday, June 3, 2007

i'm a lumber jack

I know it's kinda tired, but I've been finding alot of a lumber jack print lately. I only do black and white. I don't usually wear red, I guess:

The shirt, $7.99
Le SportSac fanny pack was 50 cents.

I also found these:

Canvas "Pierre Cardin" handbag, $6.99
Silver wedge sandals, $9.99 (this is more than I usually like to spend but they were such a good fit and I only have one other pair of wearable sandals at the moment)
White knock-off Ray Bans, 99 cents
Black leather handbag, $3.99

Since I'm starting this blog 15 years after my first second-hand shopping experience, I'll try to put up some of my previous favourite finds.
Like these shoes ($5.99):

1 comment:

You Already Know Who I Am said...

Urr..you are infuriating me with all your finds...wahhhhhhhhhhh. love the grey shoes.